What is microneedling?
A minimally invasive procedure that has tiny sterile needles which glided across the skin to promote collagen production for better tone and texture of skin. With the use of Hyaluronic Acid infused during the procedure the skin will hold moisture better and hydrate the outer layers to give a more youthful appearance.
What are the benefits of microneedling?
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps smooth scarring (i.e. acne scars, surgical, etc) Can also be done on the body.
- Decreases sun damage.
- Shrinks pore size.
- Improves the effectiveness of skin care products.
- Promotes collagen production when done as a series.
What can I expect after the treatment?
- You will be pink for about 1-2 days, like you have been kissed by the sun.
- Next day you can return to normal activity.
- No make up for 12 hours.
- Your skin care products will absorb more easily and be more effective.
- A detailed list of after care instructions will be given to each client after treatment.