Here are a few things that will be helpful to know before you come to see us!
- If possible, 2 weeks before your visit please refrain from taking: Aspirin, Advil, Vitamin E, Ginko, Ginseng, fish oils, and any other agent that can cause prolonged bleeding.
- BEFORE STOPPING ANY MEDICATION PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR FIRST!
- Remove makeup prior to arriving to the office if possible.
- Avoid Alcoholic beverages 24 hours before and after appointment. Alcohol causes longer bleeding time and may result in bruising.
- Most procedures are best to schedule at least 3 weeks in advance of an important event. i.e. Weddings, Vacations, Special Parties etc.
- If you suffer from cold sores, please let us know when you schedule your visit, so we don’t have to cancel your appointment the day of.
- Please let us know 24 hours in advance for any cancellations. This policy is in place out of respect to Facial Renaissance clients and staff. Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice are difficult to fill. By giving last minute or no notice you prevent someone else to schedule in that time slot. We do understand that an emergency can happen at any time.
- Please give yourself enough time to arrive for your appointment. If you are running late, we will do our best to get you in, however we have to be respectful to our other clients as well. If you need to reschedule, please give us a call.